Can you help me understand this Computer Science question?
Due Week 6 and worth 150 points
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a written report and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit the two (2) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
Section 1: Written Report
Read the case study titled, “Generative Software Development” located in Chapter 5 of the textbook. Then, imagine a situation where your organization is considering a generative development process for its new line of software products. You are asked to present a written report to the organization’s CIO about generative software development and its usage.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Define in your own words, what is meant by generative software development, and describe how it contrasts with other software development processes.
- Describe the benefits of applying the generative development in an organization.
- Explain the challenges of implementing the generative software development process in an organization.
- Describe how the challenges faced during the implementation of the generative software development process can be overcome.
- Examine how this development process might be applied to develop software in the organization.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Section 1 of this assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: PowerPoint Presentation
You have also been asked to develop a presentation to be shown at the next shareholder’s convention to explain why the organization has chosen to implement a generative development process.
Prepare a seven to ten (7-10) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Summarize the main points in the written report.
- Create bulleted speaking notes for the presentation to the shareholders in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.