Please answer these questions in 2~3 sentences
1. What is the evidence from human infant cataract studies that early stimulation is
necessary for ventral stream visual development?
2. What is the evidence from human infant cataract studies that early stimulation is
necessary for dorsal stream visual development?
3. What brain system is present in mammals but not other vertebrate species? What type
of behavior does this system permit?
4. What is the innate behavior observed in avian imprinting? What trigger feature must
be present in a stimulus to elicit this behavior? What is the evidence that it
occurs during a critical period?
to attachment theory, what are the two innate social behaviors that human
infants display? At what ages are they first displayed? What responses do they
typically elicit from caretakers?6.
6. What is the experimental evidence that food is not responsible for infant-caretaker
attachment in primates?
7. What is the defining feature of ethological data? Compared to data gathered in the
laboratory, what is one advantage and one disadvantage of such data?