Phase 4IP_Project Situation.mpp
Project Organization Chart.docx
Control is the last element of your
project. Add a summary about some of the things that would require performance
control in the project. This can include the performance of the project, cost
changes, and time line adjustments. Changes occur in any type of project.
Therefore, a formal change control system is necessary in the overall project
plan as well. Review and revise the project plan based on feedback from your
instructor and classmates.
Complete the following:
- Review and revise the project plan based on feedback
from your instructor and classmates.
- Add a section to your plan highlighting key points
about how changes to a project can affect the scope of the project. Add
the following detail to your summary:
- How will project contracts or agreements be introduced
- After the project is approved, what is the potential
impact of changes on budgets, schedules and deliverables?
- How will the project team be advised of changes to the
- Include information about the change order as part of
the master project plan.
- Add any other information important to project scope
Add the change process section to the end of your
Organize the sections, edit, and post the final draft
of the plan.
Comments from the
instructor on the Organizational Chart:
improvement are to discuss the roles/responsibilities and needed skills for
those roles separately. Please make sure that your discussion for the roles
matches with the roles in the org chart.
Attached is the Organizational Chart that needs to be
reviewed and revised.
Comments from Phase 4IP:
Comments for improvement are
to add all the information from phases 1-3, add predecessor field for your
tasks, and add resource names for all the tasks in your MS project file.