Project Management: Project Performance and Completion Presentation
DO NOT complete the entire assignment. I only need 1-2 slides with speaker notes. Only complete the "Explain how the Schedule and Cost Performance Indexes are calculated and are used to monitor project performance" part that is listed in the "Assignment Requirements" section below. The part that I need completed is underlined, bolded, and italicized so it can be easily found. Use the "Project Management Plan Proposal Presentation - Learning Team C" Power Point Presentation file that is attached to this question in order to complete the assignment successfully. Do not forget to include speaker notes.
Requirements (Only Complete The Part(s) That Are Indicated In The Instructions
Continue using the organization and project selected in Week 2.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the team's Week 2 project, including responses to the following project performance measurement and project closure items:
- Project Performance Measurement
- Explain how the project managers use earned value to monitor project performance.
- Calculate the project's Budget At Completion (BAC).
- Explain how the Schedule and Cost Performance Indexes are calculated and are used to monitor project performance.
- Explain how agile project performance measurement differs from the traditional methods.
- Project Closure
- Describe the steps to closing a project and why they are used.
- Explain the goals of a project retrospective
the presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Requirements (Read Carefully):
- Complete the
assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and
grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not
using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions,
make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and
don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on
the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the
attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section
in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be
able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other attachments
listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete
the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to
include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if
- If the assignment is a Power Point
Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes in order to make the