Additional information provided upon acceptance of bid.
Your Final Proposal must include the following components:
Writing the Proposal
- Identify the needs that are present within your selected case study.
- Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI project SMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.
- Apply each of the SDLC phases as they related to your study.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of HIT/QI acquisition by applying this in your Final Proposal.
The Final Paper:
- Must be 1200 to 1800 words in length, double-spaced and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must follow one of the following proposal sample guidelines:
Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least three scholarly sources, including a minimum of one from the Ashford University Library.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.