I appreciate working
with you! In case of any further edits, please do not hesitate to let me know!
See you soon! Remember me as always! Would love and appreciate to work with you
in the future! Goodbye
Assessment: FlexPath Prep Plan
FlexPath Prep Plan
For this assessment, you will create a personal FlexPath Prep Plan.
Remember that this plan is truly for you. Creating it will help you:
• Recognize the knowledge, skills, and strengths you bring to your FlexPath experience.
• Think about what you may need to change to succeed in FlexPath.
• Create a realistic plan for fitting FlexPath course work into your life.
• Prepare for your first meeting with your FlexPath coach.
• Begin your first academic course feeling prepared.
For each question below, think about what you know about yourself and consider what you have
learned in orientation. Use this document and fill in the spaces. Answer each question as
completely as possible, using complete sentences. You should be able to write at least 3–4 wellconstructed sentences for each bullet point.
Now that you have been through FlexPath orientation, what seems new and different about the
FlexPath model, and what adjustments will you need to make to be successful in this model?
o Are there things about the FlexPath model that may be ...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer