Imagine that you are the owner of a small manufacturing company. Your
company manufactures a commodity, widgets. Your widget is a clone of a
nationally known widget. Your company’s widget, WooWoo, is less expensive and
more readily available than the nationally known brand. Presently, the sales are
high; however, there are many defects, which increase your costs and delays
delivery. Your company has fifty (50) employees in the following departments:
sales, assembly, technology, and administration.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
organization motivation plan that encourages:
(2) methods to motivate all of the employees in the organization. Rate these
methods in order of importance.
(3) ways to motivate the minimum wage service worker. Support your suggestions
with a motivation theory.
relevance of the individual worker in today’s organizational context.
complete the following Individual Work to Teamwork chart using Microsoft Office
or an equivalent such as OpenOffice.
The left-hand column is filled with terms that describe an individual
worker. Fill in the right-hand column with descriptive terms that suggest the
desired change in behavior from individual work to teamwork. Use Chapter 8 as a
reference. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the
required page length.
Individual Work to
behavior from individual to team member)
6.Use at least
three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and
other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain the variety of motivational theories and job design
- Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams,
including the application of power in groups.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper