Meet with your teammates and discuss the sustainability initiatives you each selected during Week One.
Outline the costs and benefits associated with each of your initiatives. Consider the following:
- Current costs (e.g., staffing, facility, operating, products, services)
- Cost to implement initiatives (e.g., new equipment, new contracts, or staff)
- Cost projections after implementation
- Social and environmental costs
- Cost savings
- Increased efficiency
- Fewer readmissions
- Benefits over time (1 year, 5 years, 10 years, etc.)
Identify and evaluate any patterns or similarities across each team member’s initiatives.
Explore any local, state, or national revenue sources for sustainable initiatives.
Create a 10- to 15-minute, 7- to 9-slide voice-over presentation using either Microsoft® PowerPoint® or websites like Google Slides™, Adobe® Slate, or Prezi. Your presentation should:
- Deliver an overview of your initiatives, the costs, and the benefits that have an impact on them
- Discuss any patterns or similarities your team encountered
- Highlight any local, state, or national revenue sources that could be used
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines
Explanation & Answer
Here you go. In case of any further inputs please let me know!It was good working with you! 👋 Thanks for using Studypool. Take care and good luck!All the best!
Defined as the meeting
the needs of today while
also enhancing the
chances of future
generations to meet
Sustainability adds value to
the organization, the people,
resources and many more.