PLEASE ANSWER IN YOUR OWN WORDS
1. In risk management strategies, why must periodic review be a
part of the process?
2 Why do networking components need more examination from an
information security perspective than from a systems development perspective?
3. What information attribute is often of great value for local
networks that use static addressing?
4. What is
5. What is competitive disadvantage? Why has it emerged as a factor?
6. Describe the "defend" strategy. List and describe
the three common methods.
7. How is an incident response plan different from a disaster
8. What is risk appetite? Explain why risk appetite varies from
9. What is a cost benefit
10. What is the definition of single loss expectancy? What is