I am applying for IT SERVICE DESK position.so,I want my resume to be professional.
add 6 months experience to the resume.
i am attaching responsibilities of a job.so that it is easy to modify accordingly.
please find the attached points.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer Relationships; Delight our users by providing friendly and accessible channels of customer interaction, including email, phone, web portal and face to face interactions.
- Process and procedures; Capture and maintain detailed and accurate case notes and reusable knowledge. Challenge the way we do things to reduce the number of issues that users experience, and drive to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- User Account Management; Create and manage user accounts in accordance with standard processes to provide timely and secure access to our applications and systems.
- Mobile device management; Set-up and support users on their company mobile devices
- Compliance; Drive compliance to Digital policy across the wider organisation through education and self-adherence.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently; strong organisation skills; ability to manage deadlines
- Strong facilitation skills, presenting technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Previous experience in a technical support or service desk role.
Explanation & Answer
Please let me know if you need anything to be changed or added I will be happy to carry any changes, just leave me a message and will get back to you as soon as I can Bye for now, but will be here if you need any further help
ADITYA VEDAVYAS VALIJA
UNIVERSITY OF North Western Polytechnic University
MS Electrical and Electronics
Please add months
• Software Engineering for Distributed and Interactive Systems- Core
• Integrated Power Systems- Core
• Digital and Wireless Communications
JYOTHISHMATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (JNTUH)
B. Tech (Major Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
Core Courses: Digital Systems and Embedded Computing, Devices and Electromagnetics, Electronic Circuits, Engineering
maths, d Communications Systems, Energy Systems and software engineering.
Fargo, North Dakota
Linux Support Engineer--Part time or Full Time
March 2016 – June 2016
Deploy solutions in the cloud to take advantage of economies of scale, reliability, globally distributed data centers, and generally reduce
the effort of managing dedicated IT infrastructure.
• Develop application support to some leading clients.
• Data collection and documentation presentation on da...