I’m studying and need help with a Business question to help me learn.
Please assist me with the following questions and I need them by Friday (8/23/13).
"Corporate Governance" Please respond to the following:
1. Analyze the three internal governance mechanisms (ownership concentration, boards of directors, and executive compensation) and recommend a possible fourth mechanism that would help align the interests of managerial agents with those of the firm’s owners. Provide specific examples to support your response.
e-Activity: Use the Internet to research basic approaches to corporate governance outside of the U.S. (excluding Germany, Japan, and China).
2. From the e-Activity, determine how U.S.-based corporations could incorporate
elements of the corporate governance practices you researched to help top-level
managers make better ethical decisions. Provide specific examples to support
"Finding the Best Buy" Please respond to the following:
1. Corporate governance has become a hot issue in the U.S. over the past two decades. From your analysis of the case study, determine two possible corporate governance challenges that might be faced by Best Buy as a result of its rapid growth and why they could become corporate governance issues.
2. Make recommendations for how Best Buy can overcome these challenges. Provide specific examples to support your response.
"e-Marketing Resources for e-Business" Please respond to the following:
1. Imagine you are the e-marketing director for a company that sells used sporting goods online. Using the list of electronic marketing resources for e-Business provided in Chapter 16 of the textbook, identify three resources that you would utilize in your e-Marketing strategy. Explain how these identified resources would be used, and explain why you chose those resources over other options.
2. Imagine you were informed that the majority of your customers were going to be using mobile Web applications in the scenario described above. Describe how your selection of electronic marketing resources would change and explain why.
"e-Business-to-Business" Please respond to the following:
1. While the growth of e-Business may be explosive, managers in all business functions must try to harness and control the online expansion of e-Commerce. Describe the strategies that you would implement in order to maintain a positive growth trend while making sure the business plan does not spiral out of control.
2. Determine the measures you would take to identify and separate what may be a fad in the e-Marketing field from a strategy that will prove to be an essential marketing tool in the future.