Please read question completely.
*****This assignment will require access to the following book below.
Whether online or text access but required 'Figure Illustrations' are required
to complete." If you do not have the book or access to it, please do
not bid on this question, thank you!"******
Hillson, D, & Simon, P. (2012).Practical project risk management: The
ATOM methodology (2nd ed.).Vienna, VA.: Management Concepts.
assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is
located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are
dependent upon one another.
During the project life cycle,
project risk reviews and reports are required as previously identified in the
risk management plan. Two months after the project started, the following
events have taken place.
- The top-two (2) threats have occurred.
- The top opportunity has been realized.
- The project’s risk budget is already exhausted.
- The risk management schedule has been shortened by two
five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the impact of those events on the project.
- Determine if any mitigation activities are required and
- Determine if budget / schedule changes are necessary
and explain why.
- Update the risk register and highlight the changes
made. Provide the justification for the changes.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this
assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as
assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font
(size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Given an information requirement related to project
risk management, determine the nature and extent of information needed to
effectively address the topic; efficiently locate, determine the validity,
and critically evaluate the resources; and apply the information to
accomplish the specific purpose (report, case analysis, factual requirement,
problem solving, and planning).
- Use technology and information resources to research
issues in project risk management.
- Write clearly and concisely about project risk
management using proper writing mechanics.