Please assist me with the following questions and I need them by Friday August 30th (8/30/13).
"Domino's Pizza" Please respond to the following:
1. Determine whether the current organizational structure at Domino’s is a good match for its corporate strategies. Explain your rationale.
2. Evaluate alternative structures to determine which one would be most appropriate for Domino's to consider and discuss likely benefits Domino’s would realize from adopting that structure. Provide specific examples to support your response.
"Strategic Leadership" Please respond to the following:
1. Compare and contrast strategic controls and financial controls. Provide specific examples of how each may be used to best serve a corporation.
2. As a strategic leader, determine if you would feel ethically responsible for developing your firm’s human capital and state why. Discuss whether or not you believe your position is consistent with the majority or minority of today’s strategic leaders.
"International e-Marketing" Please respond to the following:
1. Imagine that you are the director of sales and marketing for a company that sells beer and wine internationally via the Web. Select any two countries with potential markets that you would like to penetrate, and describe how the e-Marketing strategy would differ based on the culture and the rules and regulations of those countries.
2. Generate the steps that you would take to ensure that the marketing messages being broadcast were accurately routed to the appropriate country.
"Ethics" Please respond to the following:
1. One of easiest ways to discredit competitors using the Web is to post anonymous comments to review Websites that shed a negative light on their products or services. Imagine you are in charge of handling
e-Marketing communication. It has come to your attention that one of your competitors is using this unethical strategy to lure business away from your company. Describe the steps you would take to eliminate any false impressions that may be made by the unsubstantiated comments.
2. Determine the steps you would take to prevent the situation described in the first part of this discussion from happening in the future.