Search "scholar.google.com" or your textbook.Discuss the issues organization’s face with regards to the protection of its customer information. How might an organization notify its users that all communications are being monitored and preserved? How will end users typically respond to such announcements?
•Provide concrete examples, perhaps from your own experience or cited from the reading
• Identify consequences or implications
• Challenge something that has been posted – perhaps by playing devil’s advocate in a professional way
• Pose a related question or issue
• Suggest a different perspective or interpretation
• Pull in related information from other sources with proper citation – books, articles, websites, courses, etc.
Explanation & Answer
Running head: DATA PROTECTION
There are different issues that organizations face in the effort of protecting customer
information. One of the issues has to do with fact that most of the data is fragmented and
difficult to consolidate. As well, there is the issue of the huge volume of data which might not be
very easy to protect (Bl...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!