This paper i need in 7-10 days with below instructiuons.
For this task, you will use the information you have learned throughout the course to explore security policies and standards. Your exploration will include discussions of policies and standards associated with information security, security controls, security audits, and industry standards and regulations. Successful completion of this assessment will demonstrate your understanding of these principles.
A. Explain the necessity for an information security management system (ISMS).
1. Discuss industry standards and best practices for security threats.
B. Discuss two benefits of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification.
1. Explain each of the 12 steps outlined by the ISO for implementing an ISMS.
a. Explain the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology.
b. Discuss two reasons why it is important to audit an ISMS.
C. Describe one qualitative risk analysis technique and one quantitative risk analysis technique.
1. Explain at least two risk mitigation responses (i.e., avoidance, transfer, mitigation, or acceptance).
2. Discuss how fault trees, event trees, or risk dynamics affect an organization’s security.
D. Discuss two controls for managing and reporting incidents.
1. Discuss the controls for disaster recovery (DR) and for business continuity planning (BCP) and management.
a. Explain the difference between BCP and DR.
b. Explain the ramifications that may occur if BCP and DR testing are not performed.
E. Explain the steps that should be followed for an ISO security audit.
1. Explain the specific information an ISO security audit is designated to locate.
F. Explain the role that industry standards or regulations play when developing an information security and assurance plan.
1. Discuss two controls for legal and regulatory compliance.
2. Explain the compliance requirements of at least two federal regulations.
G. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly. For tips on using APA style, please refer to the APA Handout web link included in the APA Guidelines section.