Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Explanation & Answer
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Course Name: Macroeconomics
Course Code: ECON201
Student’s ID Number:
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: /
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Question: - 1(a). Should a nation tend to export or import goods for which it has a comparative
advantage? Explain. Why do economists oppose poli...