1. A customer in a store is purchasing five items. Design a program that ask for the price of each item, and then display the subtotal of the sale, the amount of sale, and the total. Assume the sales tax is 6 percent.
2. Assuming there are no accidents or delays, the distance that a car travels down the interstate can be _calculated with the following formula:
Distance =Speed x Time_
A car is traveling at 60 miles per hour. Design a program that displays the following :
- The distance the car will travel in 5 hours
- The distance the car will travel in 8 hours
- The distance the car will travel in 12 hours
3. Design a program that will ask the user to enter the amount of a purchase. The program should then compute the state and county sales tax. Assume the state sales tax is 4 percent and the county sales tax is 2 percent. The program should display the amount of the purchase, the state sales tax, the total sales tax, and the total of the sale ( which is the sum of the amount of purchase plus the total sales tax)
use the value 0.02 to represent 2 percent, and 0.04 to represent 4 percent.
CELSIUS TO FAHRENHEIT TEMPERATURE CONVERTER
Design a program that convert Celsius temperature to Fahrenheit temperatures. The formula is as follows:
F = 9/5C+32