Park Area 1
Park Area 1 is responsible for the herbivorous dinosaurs, including Triceratops
Territory, Gallimimus Valley
(http://www.jurassicworld.com/park-map/gallimimusvalley/), Pachy Arena, and the Gentle Giants Petting Zoo (http://www.jurassicworld.com/parkmap/gentle-giants-petting-zoo/) Check http://www.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/ to see which
are in your area.
Need to write below tasks.
1. A formal Problem Statement, refined from your Task 1 "What business problem are we
trying to solve?", using http://www.leadingagile.com/2013/07/do-you-know-where-youare-headed/ as a guide.
2. Business Process Model illustration for your Park Area, based on the needs established in
Task 1, created with your tool of choice
3. Business Capability Model illustration - Future State - remember to focus on *What* created with your tool of choice (these are a bunch of boxes with labels, essentially)
4. A collection of user stories for your stakeholders, as detailed in Task 1, in the format "As
a [Type of User], [Function to Perform] so that [Business Value]"
5. Brainstormed list of IT-related ethical issues your Park Area might have - you should
have at least 5.
6. For each IT-related ethical issue, a listing of the general stakeholders involved.
7. A plan for how you will resolve each IT-related ethical issue.
8. A memo (at least 250 words) to the head of your Park Area about why the IT-related
ethical issues you've identified are essential to address - it's great if you can appeal to a
higher sense of purpose, but feel free to address more real-world concerns such
as reputation loss, stock price loss, and revenue loss in general.
9. Image(s) or video of at leastÂ one prototype for a user-facing application for your Park
10. A report of the testing of your end-user stakeholders on the prototype (if you can't find
friends/relatives/coworkers to play along, fake this as best you can).
11. A report of at least 250 words on how you plan to handle user experience (UX) for the
IT-related aspects of your Park Area, including accessibility for disabled stakeholders.
Purchase answer to see full attachment