Persuasion is the process of changing the belief, attitude,opinions and
behaviors of people.In other words we can say that the persuasion
arguments are the effective presentation that change the ideas and
thinking of someone.
There are many ways to compel the people to change their thing and also
make reforms in their personalities ,for these followings ways has to be
- Presenter should know the purpose of arguments or
presentation.If he has no any idea for what purpose he is going to give
presentation , he can't urge the people to change them.
Presenter should analysis the audience.It means what mental level the
people have.presenter should talk according to the audience thinking.
- Presenter should make the effective outline of his scattered information.
Presenter should gather the information from all possible sources like books, internet etc.
- After these rule presenter should start his presentation from relative
question,from funny story or from visual aid etc.The purpose this
question,story or video to attract the audience attention.
Give proper and authentic arguments related to topic.
- Arguments should be in simple and effective language rather than presenter show off his vocabulary treasure.
- Presenter should emphasize on those words which can change audience attitude.
In last the presenter should summaries all the persuasive
arguments which urge the people to change their prevailing belief.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer