Choose a company or an industry in which you have worked or would like to work. It could be a hospital or a physician practice.
Write a 700 to 1000 word paper and include the following:
- Identify all the important stakeholders for the entity.
- Determine the primary aims/objectives of each stakeholder.
- Assess the power of each stakeholder to affect the company’s strategic plans, and how it may apply that power.
- Explain how the company might respond to the possible actions of each stakeholder.
- Recommend tradeoffs that company managers could make to accommodate the stakeholders in a way that optimizes the company’s own performance.
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed references, not including the textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA 6th guidelines.
The following is a generic mission statement for a primary care physician group practice. You have been hired as a consultant by the group to review the statement and make suggestions for revising it. Before you begin any revisions, what information do you want to know about the group and its environment? From where will you get that information?
“Serving all patients in need of care, Riverside Family Care Associates, Inc., a private physician group practice, provides the highest quality health care services to our patients and their families in a compassionate and caring environment. Riverside Family Care constantly strives to provide care in a cost-effective manner and to continuously improve customer satisfaction and patient care.”
Write a 400- to 600-word paper and include some assumptions about the group and its environment, and prepare a draft of a new mission statement, including explanations for all your proposed changes. Be sure to take into account the growing trend toward consumer-driven health care.
Include a minimum of two peer-reviewed references, not including the textbook.
Format your paper consistent with APA 6th guidelines