Design an application or site that presents and explains your
Implementation Plan. The site must include all sections of the plan and
related content and consist of multiple web pages.
Demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Effective file managementCMGT 445 Week 4 Individual Assignment Implementation Plan.docx
• Accurate and functional markup code
• Effective and functional navigation
Use any familiar web, JavaTM, .NET, or database development tool to
design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the following criteria:
• Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
• Page content is organized and professional.
• Create effective navigation for the application or site.
• Integrate multimedia effectively.
• Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
• Demonstrate the plan for testing.
Submit your application or site in a compressed .ZIP file or folder.
Include all runtime executable and source files. Identify what file should
be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run (.EXE) first.