1. Write a thesis statement that is one to (1-2) sentences long in which you:
1. State your opinion on how industrialization after the Civil War influenced U.S. society,economy and politics. Justify your response.
2. Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
1. Determine three (3) major aspects of industrialization during 1865 and 1920 that influenced U.S. society, economy, and politics. (Consider issues such as geography, entrepreneurship, legislative representation, etc.)
2. List five (5) specific groups that were affected by industrialization. Provide two (2) examples for each group describing how the group was affected (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity,gender,child labor, etc.)
3. List five (5) ways that industrialization affected the life of the average working American during this period.
4. Use at least three qualify references. NOTE: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.