In this assignment, you will review your
current level of adjustment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which
- Reflect on how well you
- adjusting to your life in terms of
subjective well-being, diversity, contexts, and / or thinking
- balancing your priorities, specifically with
home, work, school, recreation, and / or family.
- developing your identity, specifically
self-esteem, self-concept, ethnicity, and / or gender.
- coping with stress, specifically social
support, multiple coping strategies, and / or
Your assignment must follow these formatting
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New
Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; Since the only
resources you will be using for this assignment are the article and your
textbook, you need not include a reference page. Check with your professor for
any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of
the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and
the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes
associated with this assignment are:
- Define psychology and psychological
- Identify contextual variables (e.g.,
culture) that impact psychological adjustment.
- Describe self-concept, self-esteem, and
- Define stress, stressors, and coping
strategies, and contemplate their relationship to health and
- Use critical thinking skills to reflect on
personal experiences with adjustment and identify new strategies for personal
- Use technology and information resources to
research issues in psychology.
- Write clearly and concisely about psychology
using proper writing mechanics.