For your Final Paper, choose one of the following health care organizations:
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
- Tenet Health System
- Mayo Clinic
- Henry Ford Health System
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Planned Parenthood
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Health Markets
- Internal and external assessments
- Competitive marketing analysis
- Identification of stakeholders
- Overview and assessments of services provided
- Competencies and resource
- Public entities and regulatory requirements
- Demographics served
- Strategic financial planning
- Financial and operational outcomes
- Current and future direction of the organization of choice
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and references pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Explanation & Answer
Here is the complete paper,
Running Head: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
National Institute of Health
Sonia P Anderson
HCA421 Health Care Planning & Evaluation
May 31, 2016
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
National Institute of Health is a US government agency and a research facility that has
biomedical research activities responsibilities. This institution conducts its studies in
biomedicine field for the purpose of accessing risks which are current and public health threats,
prevention programs development of the available threats, and on effective policy elaboration
that minimizes risks and the biomedical factors that are associated with threat, as to other issues
that relate to the biomedical studies (Bryson, 2011).
The National Institute of Health, at the same time is considered as an important agency
that performs biomedical science development important part in US and biomedical studies
conduction, which considerably has impact on science development, on healthcare basis and in
to US other important areas. The National Institute of Health is actually a major institution in the
biomedical studies field. Its position is also quite challenging because of government contracts
high level dependency and funding and also stiffening possible threat of competition from the
organizations private part and institutions (Spee, 2011).
Internal and external assessment
There are considerable factors which involve the detailed external and internal strengths
and weaknesses. The National Institute of Health has the external threats and opportunities which
have an impact on development which determine its further progress. There are the three major
strength of the institute which includes the human resource, solid scientific basis, and the
innovative technologies and equipments that are available in the institute for the employees.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH
The institute takes the leading position in bio medical studies because of the solid
scientific basis which involve the findings of the scientific development from the field.
From the field of biomedical studies, the most prospective scientists working in the field of bio
medical studies work either as the intramural or extramural professionals.
These are the professionals directly employed the institute of health under contracts for
specific projects. Moreover, the human resource comprise of all the intellectual core of the
institute. The equipments are quite significant and unique to develop specific needs to the
National institute of Health for the professionals working in the Institute.
The overall performance of the institute can be interfered by the internal weaknesses of
the institute which are relatively few. The government control and the bureaucrat...