College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 10, 26/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Decision Making and
Course Code: MGT 312
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via an
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention the question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism. The work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Explain critical thinking and cognitive psychology as it pertains to analyze and synthesize
information for problem-solving and decision making. (2.7)
Employ and analyze aspects of creativity as they pertain to problem-solving and decision
making in all manners and circumstances. (2.3)
Demonstrate effective leadership skills and teamwork capacity for efficient decision making
as either a team member or a team leader. (3.4 & 3.5)
• Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
• On the first page of SDL, choose "English Databases."
• From the list, find and click on the EBSCO database.
• In the search bar of EBSCO, find the following article:
“3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking."
Helen Lee Bouygues
Date of Publication:
May 6, 2019
Harvard Business Review
1. Read the attached article titled as “3 Simple habits to improve your critical thinking” by Helen
Lee Bouygues, published in Harvard Business Review, and answer the following questions:
a. Summarize the article and explain the main issues discussed in the article. (In 600 words)
b. What do you think about the article in relation to what you have learned in the course about
how to improv...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer