Telehealth and Beyond
• Telehealth is the use of a technology-based virtual platform to deliver
various aspects of health information, prevention, monitoring, and medical
care. (Mechanic & Kimball, 2019)
• The PowerPoint presentation will include an analysis of the telehealth
services, relevance to the health industry and the impact of technology on
Need for Telehealth services
• Healthcare has become increasingly expensive and necessary with the
increase in risks to health conditions.
• Telehealth has reduced the cost of healthcare delivery
• Cost has been a significant hindrance to the access and delivery of
• The home monitoring programs have been critical to reducing the cost.
• Telehealth services increase access to health services to all people in rural
and urban areas.
• There has be...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer