College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 28/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Logistics Management
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Level of Marks:
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Third-party logistics firms are firms that offer any number of outsourced services, which encompass
anything to do with a business’s supply chain logistics. These services include transportation, picking
and packing, warehousing, forecasting of inventory, the fulfillment of orders, packaging, and freight
forwarding (Burns, 2018). A great example of a third-party logistics firm is Kintetsu World Express
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer