Writing
SDSU Traffic and Road Conditions North Harbor and Harbor Island Drive Project Report

San Diego State University

Question Description

I’m trying to learn for my Engineering class and I’m stuck. Can you help?

This is traffic engineering design class. This is a project report for the intersection

(Traffic and Road Conditions at the intersection of North Harbor Drive and Harbor Island Drive in San Diego, California )

Your project should improve the mobility, bicyclists, and pedestrian for the intersection street. Your project document should be comprehensive to cover all relevant information. No maximum length, but no less than 10 pages not including graphs, tables and figures.

it may be better suited to follow the format outlined in the attached sample Project Report.

project report should include:

1) Needs Assessment

2) Data Analysis

3) List of Alternatives: current deficiencies and ways to correct them

4) Analysis of the preferred alternative: cost, impact and benefit

Data Needed:

-Maps of the Area

-Affected streets surrounding the intersection

-Trips per day on each street

-Reasons leading to congestion.

-Cost analysis

-Land use data

There are 2 attachments:

attachment 1 : sample project report: follow this sample

attachment 2: scope of work and more details for the requirments


https://www.sandag.org/uploads/projectid/projectid...

The link above is related to the problem for the intersection. please see the link for more information and ideas as a references.

I will provide you the calculations for the mobility, bike, and pedestrian within 1 week after you start the report.

Unformatted Attachment Preview

Scope of work: Traffic and Road Conditions at the intersection of North Harbor Drive and Harbor Island Drive in San Diego Need Statement and Customer Input: Today, North Harbor Drive and Harbor Island Drive have an average daily traffic volume of approximately 95,000 vehicles. Several issues significantly impact the surrounding roadway facilities. All vehicles entering and exiting the airport must travel along North Harbor Drive. 85% of airport traffic arrives from the east along North Harbor Drive; the remaining 15% arrives from the west. Additionally, all airport customers traveling west currently leave through one access point, at the intersection of Island Harbor Drive. We Would like you to facilitate a more efficient flow of traffic for vehicles, bicycles, and pedestrians. Please contact us to get evaluation on your proposed solutions. Data Needed: -Maps of the Area -Affected streets surrounding the intersection -Trips per day on each street -Reasons leading to congestion. -Cost analysis -Land use data Your project document should be comprehensive to cover all relevant information. No maximum length, but no less than 10 pages not including graphs, tables and figures. it may be better suited to follow the format outlined in the attached sample Project Report. project report should include:  Specific Intersection Improvement  Pedestrian and Bike facility  Traffic Calming in a specific neighborhood 1) Needs Assessment 2) Data Analysis 3) List of Alternatives: current deficiencies and ways to correct them 4) Analysis of the preferred alternative: cost, impact and benefit ...
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool's honor code & terms of service.

Final Answer

here is an udate copy b...

strongboss5 (4953)
UC Berkeley

Anonymous
I was on a very tight deadline but thanks to Studypool I was able to deliver my assignment on time.

Anonymous
The tutor was pretty knowledgeable, efficient and polite. Great service!

Anonymous
Heard about Studypool for a while and finally tried it. Glad I did caus this was really helpful.

Studypool
4.7
Trustpilot
4.5
Sitejabber
4.4
Similar Questions
Related Tags