Decision Making and Problem Solving – Outline
I. Article summary
II. The seven practices for effective reframing of the problems
III. My views on the article
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 7, 05/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Decision Making and
Course Code: MGT 312
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Apply and analyze various concepts of problem solving in diverse contexts and business
situations. (1.5 & 2.2)
Identify and analyze different perspectives on understanding problems for different
Demonstrate understanding of working with the problem owners and other stakeholders. (1.7)
• Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
• On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
• From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
• In the search bar of EBSCO find the following article:
“Are You Solving the Right Problems”
Date of Publicat...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer