Assignment 2: Human Resource Management – Outline
I. The evaluation process
II. Effect of rank and yank evaluations on managers
III. The role the system have in distorting performance appraisals
IV. Recommended performance management
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Human Resource Management (MGT211)
Deadline: 28/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: H.R. Management
Course Code: MGT211
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• Assignment -2 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-10.
1. Demonstrate overall Human Resource concepts, goals and strategies within the
context of organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1).
Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of Employees’
performance management (Lo 2.3 & 2.6).
Assignment- 2 CASE STUDY
Imagine you’re the VP of Human resources for a Fortunate 100 company. You’ve spent your
entire career attempting to enhance the workplace for employees to support their productive
work in the organization. While you understand that bottom-line decisions often dominate many
of the matters you have to address. You have worked hard to ensure that the employees were
treated with respect and dignity in all interactions that affected them. You aligned the hiring
process to serve the strategic needs of the ...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer