Part 1: Air Transportation: Airline management and Organization. Analyzing
the Differences Between GACA and FAA
• The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) is based in the
kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) is the civil aviation authority of the
United states of America.
• GACA was established in 2006 from the presidency of civil aviation.
• FAA was established in 1958 by the Federal Aviation Act (FAA, 2019 )
• GACA’s vision is to facilitate the creation of secure aviation
surroundings according to international aviation standards.
• Build a modernized airport system that supports all airport activities
and offers exceptional services (GACA, n.d.).
• FAA’s vision is to provide the best level of safety in terms of
• FAA’s aims to demonstrate an integration of new technologies and
users into the aviation system.
• FAA’s vision statement also focuses on their accountability to the
American people and the stakeholders (FAA, 2019)
• The mission of GACA is to develop Saudi Arabia’s transport industry as
per the latest international standards.
• GACA’s mission is to strengthen Saudi Arabia’s position in the air
• GACA’s mission is to enforce regulations and procedures that facilitate
security and safety (GACA, n.d.).
• The mission of FAA is to offer customers with the safety and the most
efficient airport system (FAA,2019).
• GACA is focused on providing its customers as well as the employees
with optimal security levels(GACA, n.d.).
• Safety values of FAA ensures travelers arrive safely at their destinations
• FAA significantly focuses on innovation as compared to GACA.
• Innovation is key to FAA and provides the organization with solutions
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer