College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 10, 28/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Code:MGT 403
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may
be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from
students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO
marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, doublespaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
This Assignment is a mini project type assignment.
Assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Implement knowledge management cycle processes in organization (Lo 2.2 & 2.5).
2 Apply elements of core knowledge and learning organization principles (Lo 2.1).
3 Identify and analyze challenges and issues pertaining to community of practice (Lo 2.7).
❖ All students are encouraged to use their own words.
❖ This assignment is individual assignment.
❖ Be very specific and focused on the issue while answering a question.
❖ Student must apply Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style
guidelines and review at least three (3) scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles to support
their answer for each question o...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer