Sorry for the delay.
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 04/04/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Entrepreneurship and Small Student’s Name:
Course Code: - MGT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Department of Business Administration
Entrepreneurship and Small Business - MGT 402
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Utilize strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan
on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the market place. (Lo 1.8, 4.3 &
2. Deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner. (Lo 4.4).
Start-up Business Plan
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small-scale business in Saudi Arabia.
(In Continuation to the Assignment -2)
4. Products and Services
a. Describe in depth your products or services. (Technical specifications)
b. What factors will give you competitive advantages or disadvantages? Examples include level of
quality or unique or...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer