Please use this one. I had not saved some changes in the previous one.
• The play is set in
including the desert,
castles, and the palace
• Backdrops help paint
• Curtains aid in
transitioning from one
scene to another
• Are crucial in separating the different characters
• The royals have fancy clothing on them
• Soldiers are dressed in battle attire
• Macbeth and Lady Macbeth are dressed expensively
• Overall, the play employs several dark outfits that are
paired with elegant gowns.
• The royalty along with the tragic events create a general
darker tone for the costumes.
• These are used to define time and mood
• Are also used to make scenes such as those involving
the three witches dramatic
• Used to signify different issues and moods
• The bell is used to show danger or crime committed
• Knocking is also common
• Thunder is used to denote the activities of the
• Noise is also f...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer