Running Head: Explanatory Memo
The explanatory memo must:
1. Explain the purpose (routine/annual training, training conducted in response to a violation,
etc.) and audience (executive leadership team, hiring managers, low-level managers,
employees/staff, etc.) for the training
2. Include a description of the training
The PowerPoint presentation must:
1. Explain the applicable law to the intended audience
2. Provide thorough treatment of the topic(s) selected, including actionable steps the company
should take to avoid issues around discrimination
3. Adhere to general standards for good use of PowerPoints. Some useful tips can be found in
the following articles:
4. Expand on the content on the slides by using either the notes section or using recorded
narration (if you’ve never used this awesome feature in PowerPoint, you can learn more a...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer