Hey! There you go. In case of any issue, let me know. Thank you and all the best.
Chapter Review Questions
8-1. Seven major collaborative technologies
1. Web Conferencing: it facilitates online meetings known as webinars via the internet.
2. Email: it supports the distribution of photos, lists, birthdates, and other types of data.
3. Discussion Forums: it allows people to post, replies, text messages, and discuss topics of
4. Instant Messaging and Texting-instant messaging (IM): this technology offers real-time
text-based communication over a network
5. Group Decision Support Systems (GDSS): it helps groups brainstorm and improve their
6. Interactive video: it allows participants to see non-verbal aspects of communication like
7. Shared Workspaces: it organizes information resources and communication for a team.
8-2. The five Web 2.0 Technologies
1. Blogs: it offers a website, specifically for supporting ongoing images, commentary, and
links to online resources.
2. Wikis: it facilitates end-user contributions and allows users to add and edit web pages
3. Social Networking: it facilitates online collaboration and interaction, whereby users can
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer