Need help with my Business question - I’m studying for my class.
- Your paper must be typed and double spaced.
- The font of the paper should be “Times New Roman”.
- The size of the type must be 12 point, no larger.
- The margins should be 1 inch on the top, bottom, and sides of your paper.
- MLA Citation rules for in-text and Works Cited page must be followed.
- All drafts must be submitted to Turn-it-in on BB.
- Your final draft of the paper must be 10 pages long (11 pages if your first paper was only 4 pages).This is full pages of writing, not including the Works Cited page.
- If you do not follow academic honesty rules, you will get a 0 and/or reported to the Binghamton University academic honesty committee.
You need to write four pages first on this topic, it is not the final draft. The final draft is 10 pages.
This is the outline of my paper, you change the outline of my idea. But please provide the citations to the resourse.
Outline for the Library and Web Research Paper:
"How is the American value of competition reflected in American business practices?"
a. Attention getter: Quotation
“World trade means competition from anywhere; advancing technology encourages cross-industry competition. Consequently, strategic planning must consider who our future competitors will be, not only who is here today.”– Eric Allison
b. Issue:The tech giants pose unique challenges, but they also represent just one piece of a broader story: a troubling phenomenon of too little competition throughout the U.S. economy.
c. Research Question: "How is the American value of competition reflected in American business practices?"
d. Thesis Statement: value of competition in American business is reflected by free enterprise, innovate and upgrade, and government police.
a. Free enterprise
1. free enterprise leads to progress and produces success
2. competition brings out the best in people
3. government is not involved
b. The nation’s competitiveness depends on the capacity of its industry to innovate and upgrade.
1. companies can spur the invention of new or better products
2. drive economic growth and increases standards of living
3. identify consumers’ needs
c. government police
a. Thesis restatement:
b. Review findings + Opinion, prediction or solution to problem
c. Memorable take away/ hopeful vision for future
Join together to solve problems
Be careful that you are not just giving your opinion. Some people who argue that competition brings out the worst in people. This is opinion, not information. It could just be the way you worded it, but be careful that you are giving actual data and statistics - informing us, not vaguely giving opinion. It must come from real research, not just a blog where someone gives their own opinion.