- During onboarding, recruits are brought up to speed on the organizational commitment
to a standard of ethics and excellence
- The same message is passed down progressively and consistently to ensure everyone is
conversant with the expectation of the organization in their duty
- An organization must appear to toe the line in fostering ethics compliance
- This objective is met by establishing an internal message that not only creates
awareness among employees but also behooves them to fall in line.
- Employees can report misconduct via a phone call to the ethics office
- If the issue is not res...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer