Hi buddy,This is to notify you that I have uploaded your paper. Kindly review it and in case of any questions or need for clarification, contact me. If you are fully satisfied with the paper in its current status, I would much appreciate if you gave me a 5* for the good work done. If you feel that the paper needs to be revised, kindly contact me with details. I will be waiting for your feedback.Cheers ✌
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Assignment 2- Strategic Management
Deadline: 28/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Strategic Management
Course Code: MGT 401
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions for the three assignments – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Strategic Management of the company ‘X’
Structure of the project
This project aims to study the strategic management of your selected company ‘X’. It includes
three main parts:
- Part 1: Assignment 1= Environmental scanning & strategy formulation.
- Part 2: Assignment 2= Strategy implementation.
- Part 3: Assignment 3= Evaluation and control.
Description of the company ‘X’
It is a company from your choice;
From real national or international market;
It is publicly traded company;
Produces and commercializes more than one product;
Sufficient information about the strategies of the c...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer