Running head: ASSIGNMENT 2
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: End of Week 10, 28/03/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Knowledge Management Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT 403
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via an
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism. The work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Knowledge Management (MGT-403)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
This assignment is a mini project type assignment.
The assignment is to be submitted by each student individually.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Implement knowledge management cycle processes in the organization (Lo 2.2 & 2.5).
2 Apply elements of core knowledge and learning organization principles (Lo 2.1).
3 Identify and analyze challenges and issues pertaining to the community of practice (Lo 2.7).
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer