I’m trying to study for my Economics course and I need some help to understand this question.
Write your critique of the 2 literature reviews you read in 1 document. Your critique should also include any typos, corrections, and notes on any specific sentences. Here is a acceptable methods to do this.
Highlight typos/issues and write notes on top of document using Word or another program. Save file with comments and upload.
At the end of each of your 2 critiques (that are in 1 file), grade the writing accordingly
having at least 8 peer-reviewed journal article citations (grade will be a number between 1 and 8)
summarizing the literature in a manner that another Econ undergrad could understand (this is your audience) (how easy was this for you to understand? Grade 1 to 5.)
1. Completely cannot read this paper
2. Very difficult to read. I kind of understand what you're trying to say
3. I know what you're trying to say but there's a lot that is not clear and many concepts/terms were not explained.
4. I get the majority of the paper and the main point. There are a few concepts/terms that were not explained well.
5. I understand everything the author was talking about.
grammar (Grade 1 to 5)
1. Nearly every paragraph has major mistakes so that paper is almost unreadable. Your English teacher is crying in a corner somewhere.
2. Most paragraphs have major mistakes so that paper is difficult to read. Don't hand this in if you want to pass the class.
3. Many major grammar mistakes throughout the paper. Did you even spell-check bro?
4. A few mistakes here and there but didn't interfere with reading the paper much.
5. Well-written. Maybe a minor typo here and there.
having a reference section with references listed in APA format. (Grade 1 to 3)
1. This isn't APA format.
2. Many mistakes
3. Maybe 1 or 2 very small mistakes or less.
Here's an example of what I'd like the grade to look like: