Hello, please find the attached document. In case there is something to be revisited, kindly let me know. Good bye for now
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT425-Spreadsheet Decision Modeling
Deadline: 9/4/2020 @ 23:59
Spreadsheet Decision Modeling
Course Code: MGT425
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Course Learning Outcome (CLO)
Explain simple decision models and management science ideas that provide
powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insight about large spectrum of
Demonstrate the tools for deciding when and which decision model to use for
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer