Hey buddy! Your work is done. Have a look at it. In case of any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Literary Analysis: Easter Holyday
• The Easter celebration has been a great event for the Christian communities across
• For most, it is time to celebrate the resurrection of Christ. It represents to them the
concept of life after death.
• Over time, since its initiation in Nicaea in AD 325, the event has gone through
multiple transitions. This includes multiple changes in the symbols.
• The eastern traditions have contributed so much in the adoption of new symbols
into the culture. One of the most outstanding symbols is the Easter bunny.
The Easter Bunny
• The Easter Holy day is based on the Christian
mythology regarding the afterlife. For the
Christian community, the concept of death after
life is believed. Once an individual days, it is not
the end of life. There is resurrection.
• The Easter festive is meant to celebrate the
resurrection of Jesus Christ and to give hope to
the believers. It is an assurance to them that their
sins were washed away by the death of Christ on
the cross. The Mythology also commemorates
sharing through the various events involved during
the Holy Week which comes before the Easter
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer