ONLINE SEX EDUCATION LEARNING
ASSIGNMENT: Generally speaking, what effect do you think the
coronavirus will have on relationships in general and sexual activities
Thoughts for your consideration:
• Your paper will be 200 words or less (less than 1 ½ pages).
• You will be graded on Originality, English grammar and Content.
• Originality- I want to know what you think, not somebody else.
Many people may be tempted to google materials, find something
they think is interesting, copy and use it. No, no, no. You too have
a brain—and you should not “underestimate” yourself or your
• English Grammar – You are college students! Your work should
reflect it. After all, I’m not asking you to spell “epididymis.” And
some of you did! You should use all of the word processing tools
available to you (edit, spelling, and thesaurus). I’m not looking for
a Pulitzer Prize winner, but good, basic, English grammar.
• Content – What are you saying? Does it make sense? Are you
using facts (are you using some of the facts that we know about
the coronavirus in your paper, how about safe sex/toys, how
about people who live together being forced to spend more time
face-to-face, etc)? Are you making good, solid, points?
You may consider and include some of the following points in your
• Will there be a birth explosion 9 months from now or will there be
more than usual the number of breakups. Will we see more
coronavirus babies than COVID – 19 breakups?
• Will sexually active people (or will they become abstinent during
this period) have more or less sex? How about if they live
together? What if they don’t?
• Will people use alternative sexual practices more if they are not
engaged in physical sexual contact (sex toys, virtual sex,
Before you begin:
• Take a couple of days to think about the subject before you do
• As ideas come forth, jot them down in a notebook, pad, etc.,
• After several days and after you’ve decided “which way you want
this thing to go,” begin writing,
• Remember, that your first paragraph will be a snapshot of your
• Read your paper to a family, friend, partner (after all, you don’t
have that much else to do being socially-distanced as we all are)
and incorporate their ideas—only, if you agree!
• If we ever have class again, I’ll ask you to read your paper in front
of the whole class,
• If not, well then, you can read it to your kids, family, and friends
when you tell them about the coronavirus that happened in
Purchase answer to see full