U.S. SEC V. Fresenius Medical Care
(Relating to the FCPA Violations)
• Facts: the us Securities Exchange Charged The Fmc 231.7 Million Dollars With
A Non-prosecution Agreement.
• Issues: Three majors issues were found in this case that led to the heavy penalties
• Decision: The decision made arose from the fcpa regulations and laws of the us.
• Reasons and rules: the non-prosecution agreement arose from the fcpa
regulations since fmc obliged to the sanctions and penalties given.
• Conclusion: the ruling provided by sec was reasonable since the defendant agreed
to the sanctions.
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer