College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 11/04/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Organizational Behavior
Course Code: MGT 301
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor's Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Students' Grade: 00/10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
1 Apply Organizational behavior knowledge and skills to manage diversified culture in the
organizational settings (Lo 2.2).
2 Recognize the impact of organizational culture on shaping values, attitudes and behavior (Lo
Write an essay about the differences in Culture and Diversity at the workplace. with
all characteristics of strong culture in the organization. Please refer to textbook
chapter-15. Use APA style, examples, peer-reviewed journals to support your
answer. This essay must be at least 1000-word in length.
These assignments are an individual assignment.
All students are encouraged to use their own words.
Be three to five pages in length (800-1000 words), which does not include the title page,
abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum
Use proper referencing (APA styl...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer