Open the database. This file tracks many companies and their fictitious annual (2008 and 2009)
charity donations. Open the “Answers” table in the database and keep it open. This is where you will
type your answers. Use the necessary queries (simple, compound, parameter, calculated, summary,
delete, make-table, append, update and crosstab) to analyze the data and answer the questions
• Do not save any queries unless the question explicitly asks you to do so.
• Do not do any conversion in numbers. All the dollar figures in this quiz are in whole dollar.
• If you are not using any field from a specific table, do not use that table in the query.
All questions below are worth 1 point each.
1. How many companies are headquartered in Texas? 560
2. How many companies begin with the letter S? 571
3. In what industry does the company PriceSmart Inc compete? Food & Staples
4. How many companies...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer