College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 28/March/2020 @ 23:59
Course Name: Project Management
Course Code: MGT323
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Project Management (MGT323)
Second Semester (2019-2020)
• This Assignment consists of Critical thinking Question.
• Assignment is to be submit by each student individually.
Assignment Purposes/Learning Outcomes:
After completion of Assignment-2 students will able to understand the
Demonstrate a deep understanding of project management concepts and theories as well as approaches
to project management. (LO-1.1)
Demonstrate an understanding of the project planning process. (LO-1.6)
• All students are encouraged to use their own words.
• Student must apply “Times New Roman Font” with double space within their
• The attached cover-page has to be used, duly filled. Submissions without the
cover page will NOT be accepted
• A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other
resource without referencing it.
• Assignment -2 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-10.
• If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded
“Failing to plan is planning to fail”, is the proverb that affect project planning. Based on this...
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer