College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 4/11/2020@ 23:59
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Weightage: 10 marks
1. Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and
strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1).
2. Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and
externally (Lo 1.2)
3. Build a strong understanding of the social, economic, ethical and technological
challenges facing marketers (Lo 1.3 & 3.4).
4. Utilize strong analytical skills and tools to develop objective and effective
marketing plan (Lo 4.3 & 4.5).
5. Demonstrate ability to think independently and systematically on the subject of
developing the business feasibility assessment of marketing plan development.
Assignment No: 3
From the real international market, select a company of your choice wishing to start its activities
in Saudi Arabia. The Company hired you as Marketing Manager of Saudi Arabian Region.
You have to establish a marketing department starting from the Analysis of the market,
formulate overall marketing goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics within the context of an
organization's business, mission, and goals designing and planning the entire function.
Write a Marketing Plan considering the following points (2x5=10 Marks)
1. Introduction, Goals and Objectives
To introduce this section you should include the "mission statement" of the business; an idea of
what its goals are for customers, clients, employees and the consumer.
a. Introduction about the business.
b. Business vision and mission
c. Business objective.
d. Products and services offered
2. Environmental Analysis
Conduct an environmental analysis that looks at and comments on your local area and your
network of business contacts, competitors and customers.
3. Target Market Analysis
Identify the target market, describing how the company will meet the needs of the
consumer better than the competition does.
4. SWOT Analysis
Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen company based on your research.
Strengths: List the strengths of the business approach;
Weaknesses: Describe the areas of weakness in the company's operations;
Opportunities: Examine factors that may improve the business's chances of success;
Threats: List the external threats to the business' success.
5. Marketing Mix (4 P’s ) Analysis
Describe each of the 4Ps of your chosen company.
Product or Service
Identify the product or service by what it is, who will buy it, how much they will pay for it
and how much it will cost for the company to produce it, why a consumer demand exists
for your product, and where the product sits in comparison to similar products/services
Identify the location of the business, why it is located there (strategic, competitive,
economic objectives), the expected methods of distribution, and timing objectives.
Describe the type of promotional methods that will be used. Identify techniques such as
word of mouth, personal selling, direct marketing, sales promotion etc. television, radio,
social media and newspaper ads.
The prices of the products or services that reflects the overall company strategy. Should be
competitive as well as a reflection of the quality, costs and profit margin.
Purchase answer to see full