Health Care Finance Question

timer Asked: Jul 23rd, 2014
account_balance_wallet $5

Question Description

Medicare patient who has total charges of $100. dr.does not accept assignment, charges the maximum allowable, and submits the claim to Medicare. Assume Medicare’s approved schedule for these services is $80.What medicare portion of physician payment?

Tutor Answer

Prashant S
School: UIUC

According to,

Medicare B insurance will pay only 80%, and the patient will be required to pay the remaining 20% of the physicians payment.

flag Report DMCA

Goes above and beyond expectations !

Similar Questions
Hot Questions
Related Tags
Study Guides

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors